2009年3月25日 星期三

Dead? The ghost before me.



I received a complaint last week from one Marimuthu A/L Veerappan. His complaint was that, he couldn't apply for the new Mykad, as the record in Jabatan Pendaftaran Malaysia that his status was 'DEAD'.

I was surprised by his complaint, but without any black and white, i shouldn't have conclude on whose fault is it. Therefore, i directed my PA, Lee to do a name search with the information that the complainant has given to me. The result oif the search strike me with surprise, the status indicated 'Meninggal Dunia'. Oh, gosh, i thought to myself, 'was i talking to a ghost a few days ago?', but reasonable man would tell me, the man standing right before me that day was real with flesh and blood in his vein.

The search result also shown that the last known address was in Kedah while the complainant has cliamed that he never leave Negeri Sembilan in his life time except for the period of 1999-2005 while he was jailed in Kajang Prison.

In trying to solve the problem that he is facing, i will help him to do a Statutory Declaration, write in to JPN Director, check his record with Kajang Prison to ascertain where and when has went wrong. Gosh~still couldn't believe that ghost has spoken to me, and i can actually speak to the friends in another world.

沒有留言: