2009年1月2日 星期五

Happy New Year 2009新年快乐

To all fellow Malaysian, happy new year 2009. Hope 2009 will brings you love and happiness. Further, let's hope for a prosperous year ahead despite the economy downturn.

Looking back at last year, Malaysian has made a brave decision in giving a strong support to the Pakatan Rakyat. I was elected by you as State Assemblymen for Negeri Sembilan. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you who voted for me as well as those who did not, it drives me to work harder to serve u better as a YB (Yang Berkhidmat). The newly formed 2 party system would certainly brings changes to our society. It is my words here that i would make your votes count to bring you a better Bukit Kepayang, a better Seremban, a better Negeri Sembilan and of course a better Malaysia for Malaysian.

Thank you, fellow Malaysian.

Happy New Year 2009

沒有留言: